Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Year with Zoe

It has been a year since Zoe was dropped off at our house for a trial run week. I think it's safe to say she's a LaPierre now.

It took a few months to adjust to her extreme hyper activity, but it turns out -- puppy Prozac is just what she needed! (Don't we all need a little Prozac every now and then!?)


She still has moments of pure insanity..... But Kennedy adores her. Her friends have taken a liking to her, too.


Yes - she annoys Brady every now and then when he wants "Zoe off couch, mommy!" But he loves on her and gives her scraps of food off the dinner table when Chris isn't looking....


And yes - she may follow me everywhere I go around the house... (and I mean everywhere!! Bathroom, office, upstairs, kitchen... She must be by my side if I'm moving around) BUT -- can you resist that face?


And when I finally settle down at night, she nestles in for a nap.


Or maybe sprawls out on the floor showing off her "fine China."


No matter how you look at it -- we are so happy to have Zoe in our family.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Deanna said...

Bless her bones. And her fine china.